Sunday, February 2, 2014

School 2014

Well, today marks the day that I officially have no kids at home during school hours, 3 days a week...
Back to school 2014 sees Jasper entering Year 5, and Molly beginning Kindergarten.
It is a brand new school they are attending, and both were pretty excited!










I cried a couple of little tears saying goodbye to Molly. She was ok after a little bit to have her daddy and I go.. we will see if that continues tomorrow!

The first day of Kindy is bitter sweet for me.. it also marks the anniversary of the day that I was told of Jasper's FA diagnosis, 7 years ago. He was on his first day at Kindy when I got that phone call.

You always seem to remember specifics of traumatic events... and I remember the date and time of  that phone call, where I was, who I was with... It is forever in my memory.
Now look at him! 10 1/2, fighting fit, and in 5th Grade!!!
And little Molly, looking so grown up at only 3 1/2, traipsing off to school saying "it's ok, you can go" to me!

Time flies, my babies have grown. February 3rd 2014, a whole new exciting time of growth for these Miles children!

Thanks for reading.

Brooke

No comments: