Saturday, February 4, 2012

My boy and his specs

I had a big long post typed out about Jasper, FA and the way I feel... then I realised I don't want to post that.

It was self pity talking, and I need to remember that FA does not define my boy. It does not define me.

It is just a part of who we are.

Jasper has his glasses now... Finally, we got the right answer. He is long sighted, so needs to wear them for school work, computer work, tv, reading, etc.

He forgets a lot at home to wear them, but is good with them at school.

He has 2 pairs. One for school and one for home.

To me, he is super handsome. When he puts his glasses on, it is just even more handsomeness piled on!!

Here he is pulling a face, and trying not to laugh. Still pretty cute!!



Now school has started, it is THE YEAR OF JASPER.
We are only 3 days in, so there is a long way to go.

Once he realises how smart he is, the world better watch out!! It wont be long now. I can see it. I always have been able to. He just doesn't see it.  YET.

Thanks for reading.

Brooke

1 comment:

Kerry O'Leary said...

Yep he looks super smart and cute in those glasses..You'll see he will fly ahead now that he can read better!!