Sunday, December 28, 2014

Disney Live!

One of Molly's Christmas gifts from Paul and I was tickets to see Disney Live! Three Classic Fairy Tales.
Well, today was the day!
We had actually totally forgotten about the show, then it clicked Friday night... oops!

So, it was a suprise for everyone, to be honest ;)

First, I could not resist these 2 yesterday afternoon... dinner was cooking on the bbq, I had filled water balloons for war, and a total blast was had!!! (plus, I had a glass of wine in hand!)



Jasper was not impressed at being made to attend this show... he secretly enjoyed it, but won't admit it in public! Molly was beside herself with excitement!
 Waiting for "our theater" to be ready!
 Hugs with dad.
 Barely able to contain her excitement!
 Being force fed some love!
 The show about to start..
 Haha, me in the Mickey Mouse crown. It came with a bag of fairy floss (cotton candy), and cost more than I care to admit!!
It was an ok show. A lot of money for what it was, but Molly LOVED it, and Jasper liked it, so it was money well spent.

I can't understand why people can't just put down their phones and enjoy what is in front of them... The glow of phones in the crowd was so distracting, as people wanted to get photo after photo of the people on stage. Why? I've no idea..

Snow White was followed by Cinderella, and that was followed by Beauty and the Beast.
They were very quick versions of the stories, and we were done in 90 minutes. It was just long enough for little kids... Although, there were quite a few people who were there sans kids! (That would be me... I love me a Disney themed ANYthing!!)

The weekend is over. Back to reality after managing 5 days off in a row for me!!!

Thanks for reading

Brooke

No comments: