Thursday, January 1, 2015

Welcome to 2015

Here I am again!
Shock and horror.

New Years Eve usually sees us doing the same as every other night... the kids go to bed on time, I am asleep by 10pm, and that is that. Another day.

This year, Paul was on site at work, so my folks invited the kids and I around for a feast and a sleepover. Who am I to decline an invitation to getting spoilt?!

And I am ready...
 My two best girls at dinner
 Two of my favourite lads - getting the drinks ready! (just missing my best man.. Paul)
 Me and my daddy
 Jasper doing what he loves to do - ruining photos!
 cute as a button, even with a mouthful of food!
 the FEAST! Scampi, fish, scallops, mussels, squid, lots of drinks... and a salad xx
 a quick wash, chang into pj's, and it was time for icecream! Molly was complaining from 6.15pm that she was tired! poor love.
 mmmmm, icecream!
 then there was some dancing
 and story telling..
then it was bed for the kids!

5.50am was wake up time for me. THAT is why I don't stay up all night.

After a beautiful cooked breakfast (thanks mum) we hit the beach for the kids to get their boogie board training underway!















Could there be a better way to spend January 1 2015? I don't think so!!!!

Happy New Year!

B
x

No comments: