Sunday, January 4, 2015

Here I Go Again

There must be something in the wine  water.. I'm doing another blog post!
I am determined to NOT have over 1,000 photos on my phone, so while I put them on the computer, I might as well put them on the blog - well some of them... not sure how entertaining it will be for the kids to look back in years to come to look at photos of eyelash extensions!!
(btw, that is my current wine earner.. eyelash extensions from home. from drab to awesome in less than 2 hours!)

Anyway. LOOK at these eyes....so beautiful. I can't look away sometimes....


 

Spending NYE at my parents, meant leaving my 2 fur babies outside all night. My pups are pampered somewhat, and are inside dogs UNLESS we are not home. Then they chew everything in sight, so they are OUTSIDE! Norman, my 1 1/2 year old MalteseXshistzuXterrier missed me a little bit...
 Friday Jan 2nd saw Molly back at swimming after a long absence from her fractured collar bone... she has been a real sook since the car accident, so I assumed lots of tears would accompany swimming lessons (she cried before the accident at swimming lessons!) I did a reverse bribe, and got her an ice cream BEFORE her lesson (silly mum)..
 Jasper didn't miss out. He got one too, and manages to get the food IN  his mouth, unlike his sister!
 She did AWESOME! Not one tear, not ONE!
 The weekend saw her pass out on her daddy... who was also napping!!!

 Monday, the first Monday of 2015, and we are doing school work! Molly had sight words (pictured) followed by some pattern work and maths work. She could not get enough!
 Jasper was engrossed in some online maths learning, spelling and comprehension.
Day one of school work, and the only tears were when I said time was up and they could be done!
 Molly and I needed our toes done, so I took her for her first proper nail painting while I had a pedicure (OUCH! it shouldn't hurt, but it bloody did!)

 Nails like Queen Elsa (Frozen)
 "say cheese mum. I'll take your photo".

That's all til blood counts Thursday... I think.
Can't be getting onto doing this every day, can I?!

B
xx

No comments: