Saturday, December 17, 2011

Apples, Armpits and Bossy Britches

So, we all know how crazy kids can be, and some more so than others!

Jasper comes out with some crackers sometimes, and I really wish I had a pen and paper on me at all times to capture the gold that occurs!!

A couple of weeks ago, Paul had his work Christmas party.. he actually had 2, so this was the first one. My mum came over to watch the kids, and I met Paul there. Anyway, that morning, I was sitting on the sofa with Jasper having a chat. I just had on a singlet top and had my arms stretching above my head.
Jasper stares at my armpits, shakes his head and says "do you EVER shave under your arms?"
Guess I was a little hairy! I was planning on shaving when I had a shower before we went out... cheeky monkey.
Lucky he didn't check out my legs!!!!!

Another day we were driving to my folks, and Jasper was rabbiting on about inconsequential things. He randomly says to me "you know green apples are granny smith apples? Well, the red ones are poppy smiths, right?"
He really should stop talking when I am driving... he will make me drive off the road one day because I am laughing so much!!

Molly has decided to express herself and try to develop her terrible twos stage early... She is very independant and totally cracks it if we tell her "no" to something. It is kind of cute, but the screaming.... oh, the high pitched screaming...

You know how there is ALWAYS that kid at the shop who you think "get them outta here" and you can't get away from them fast enough??
Well, my placid, delightful, shop loving baby girl turned into that baby the other day... Except, I couldn't get away from her... she followed me!!!
She wants something, and she wants it NOW. If you don't oblige she lets you know exactly how she feels about it!!

I do have more photos and video to post, but that will be another day. With some school holiday stories (when we actually DO something worthy to write about!!!).

Brooke

No comments: