Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011

Well, Christmas is done.. so much preparation and planning, and it is all over. Poor Santa.
Boxing Day must be a real let down for him and the elves!!

To say that Jasper and Molly got spoilt, well, that would be the understatement of the year!!
My normal plan is that Santa provides one big joint present (like in 2010 it was a trampoline), and a couple of small things each, then their stocking. They get one or two presents from Paul and I, and that is pretty much it.
Well, Santa got his stuff organised in 2011, and by the time the unwrapping happened, well, I did not know what was in half the boxes!!!

We spent Christmas lunch with my parents, my sister and her family, and my uncle and his family. There were 16 all up. Guess what I forgot...
MY CAMERA!!!
Smart huh! I took some pictures of the cricket game with my mum's camera, but obviously they are at her house, so I will see about getting some.
I do have some photos of our Christmas morning, and of Boxing Day morning to share... Enjoy.

All the presents under the tree (and they were PACKED in under the tree!)
 Something Molly found in her stocking... cool baby!
 Jasper has been desperate for a WWE wrestling ring for a long time, and Santa has delivered!
 Jasper on the slip-n-slide.
 Trying to be cool!
 Helping Molly on Boxing Day to slide along! (she loves it!)
 covered in suncream, but still cute as a button!
 My 2 little puppy dogs! lapping at the water... all that play got them thirsty!
Well, it is lunch time on Boxing Day, and the boys are playing Wii. Now, we did get a X-Box 360 Kinect from Santa, with about 5 games, and a new Wii game, but they are playing an old one! (go figure). Molly is napping, I am waiting for the washing machine to finish my 4th load of laundry for the day, and I imagine at some point very soon, I will have a cry out for food!

Here's hoping everyone had a Merry Christmas, whether it be snowing or sunshining where you are.
For me, I love the sunshine at Christmas... then again, it is all I have ever known!

HoHoHo.

Brooke

1 comment:

Kristin Young said...

I'm sorry, but I still cannot get over the fact that your kids are on a slip and slide on Christmas!!! LOL! It's so weird to see. Glad the kiddos were spoiled. Hope the deserving momma and pop were as well. Thank you again for all the good treats. My butt thanks you too ;) Hugs and love and we miss you all. Still gotta get Wesley to write his pen pal!!!