Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Bubble Palooza!

Well, is there any better way to spend an afternoon?


BOTH the kids love bubbles!
Jasper bought some home from Scouts last Friday, and we have gone through them pretty quick.. it is hard to stop when they love chasing them so much!
Then Molly was lucky to get a bubble machine at our playgroup Christmas party. I just had to put in some batteries, add some bubble mix, and away it goes! The bubbles float up and away for a while before they pop, so there is a lot of chance to chase them!


 Molly is very distracted by bubbles, and looks a bit raggedy, but I still think she's beautiful (or as she says "bootibull")
 Jasper was saying "enough with the camera!" I asked for one handsome face and I would leave him alone... hmmmm, I am pretty sure I said "HANDSOME" not "ATTITUDE". (Needless to say, I didn't stop!)

 Molly usually only eats in her high chair... above is one reason she doesnot really get out on the floor to eat... yes, the 10 minute second rule did apply here..

This one didn't focus too well, but it is whiteboard marker on Mollys' neck.. every morning at school, she loves to run into Jasper's classroom and draw all over the whiteboard. Sometimes she misses....

Jasper has an eye appointment just before Christmas (thank you Dr Cathy!). Fingers crossed for an easy answer on Jasper's eyes!!

OK, bed now. The kids were both up super late, so momma's hoping for a sleep in tomorrow!!!
(hoping, but not holding my breath!)

Brooke

2 comments:

::The Beetle Shack:: said...

The bubble machine gets a good run at our place too. I actually just bought another one for the kids for christmas!

xo em

Anonymous said...

Hi Brooke,
I don't know if you'll remember me, I used to work at Jellybeans, where Jasper went to daycare. One day I was looking at a friends blog and stumbled across yours while I was sussing out the blog world! I just wanted to tell you that I love reading your blogs and seeing what you've been up to. I'm glad to see that Jasper is doing well. He was such a cutie, and a pleasure to look after at daycare. I always wonder what the kids I used to look after are up to these days. I do miss them! They aren't babies any more though and I can't believe how much Jasper has grown, and that he is 8. Oh my goodness, where does the time go?! Oh, and congratulations btw, Molly is beautiful! She is about 4 months younger than my youngest girl. I also have another daughter who is nearly 6 years old.
Wow, I didn't mean to write a whole essay, I just wanted to say hi and let you know you are often in my thoughts and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family. Take care, Carin xox