Monday, January 9, 2012

Bragging About My Baby

I know all parents love their kids, think they are special and the cutest, but I think mine are more so than any others! (HA!)

This post is about some of the recent things that Molly does that makes her super heart melting to me...

When I am holding her, and she wants me to REALLY pay attention to her, she puts her hands on my face and forces me to look at her! She stares with really big eyes, and tells me what is SOOO important!

If I am not where she is, and she either wants to show me something, or get me to get her something, she comes to me, says "hand" until I give her my hand, then says "pull" until I get up, or follow her!

You know that noise you make when you are squeezing someone tight? Well, she does that, and I love it!

When the camera is pointed in her direction, she stops, stares and says "cheese".
(even if she is crying she stops to pose!)

She is really good at counting... with some help, she goes 1 - 10. Just doing it herself, she gets a bit confused, but has basically got 1,2,3 then 6,8,9,10... she is only 20 months, so give her some credit!!

If she wants something that someone else has, she tells them "have it" (sounds like habbit). Or if she is giving me something, she tells me "have it".

She calls a frog a "shrog"

When the windows are down in the car, or there is a breeze, she smiles big and says "windy!"

If Jasper goes out with out her, or we go out without Jasper, she sobs and sobs "Jasper. Jasper. Jasper" Then continues to ask "where Jasper" until we get him back!

First thing in the morning, she says "iPad?" and knows to get it, she needs to say "iPad, please mummy" and give me a kiss. This normally works about once a week... When I hear her wake up, I hide the iPad, so she can't see it, so when she asks for it, I say it's all gone!

She calls my friend Carly "la-la", my mum (Grandy) "ga-ga" and my dad (poppie) "poppa".

When the phone rings, or I am on the phone she asks "ga-ga?" every time!!!


She is full of smiles, and sometimes cuddles. She very rarely cries, she is tough as nails and she idolises her brother.

No comments: