Saturday, January 14, 2012

I love my kids soo much, but sometimes.....

Well, we are deep into school summer vacation.
I love having the kids home, and not having to worry about what shoes Jasper needs to wear, and is there a clean shirt, and NO LUNCH BOX TO PACK!!!

It is 7 weeks long, these holidays, starting just before Christmas, and finishing when school goes back at the start of February.

Normally my kids look like this...

Handsome (and, yes, the coldsore has become part of the "normal" look for Jasper!)

Sweet and innocent princess...

But if you were to see my kids behaving lately, you would agree with the below photos that depict what they are REALLY like!

Molly loves putting this mask on and "roars" at everyone! She calls it "monster".
That is what they behave like sometimes... monsters!!!

But tomorrow - oh tomorrow - momma gets a holiday!!
We are heading down south for the rest of the week.

Yallingup.

AH!

Paul has to stay home to work - poor man! But the kids and I are headed down with my parents for 5 nights of nothingness!!!
Well, there will be eating, drinking, swimming and lots of napping!!

I will post some photos when we return, because I WILL remember the camera!!

Thanks for reading about my monsters!

Brooke

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I have a million of your blog entries suddenly in my google reader. fo' reals' yo. is my google reader crazy or did you just post all of these?

Anyway, try l-lysine for the cold sores. it needs to be taken daily, possibly twice a day. no days being missed. i get cold sores and this is the only thing that helps keep them away. l-lysine has something in it that if your body is lacking in, you can get cold sores.