Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Our Almost Perfect Day

It was New Years Day, 2012. What a great way to start the year!
It would have been a bit more perfect if I got to sleep past 5.30am, but hey, you can't break that habits of a lifetime!

I had some fun watching the kids in the splash pool

Molly got a float ring for Christmas. and that is what she has around her legs... Jasper is trying to fit into the float ring Molly got for Christmas in 2010... it is designed to fit up to 18 months... and it nearly fits!!!

The slide is on its side in the background because Jasper put water on it to make sliding faster, so when Molly and her nudie butt slid down, she got a grass burn on her sweet bottom!
She didn't make a peep, just went to go down the slide again...


After Molly had her nap, the kids and I went to my parents for lunch. Lunch was SUPERB. Restaurant quality stuff. Super yummy! (sorry, no photo!)
Here is Molly with her poppie near the vegetable patch...

Jasper playing darts... He did pretty good, and it is a good thing for his maths building!
 Poppie drawing a cat for Molly... it was hard to know who enjoyed it more!!!
 Then some stickers came out, and Molly realised the best place to put them is all over you... including in your mouth!!!
 Jasper helping Molly on the trike.
This trike was one I used when I was a kid, so it is 30+ years old, and still works a treat (they dont make things like that these days...)
 My mummy and her boy.
Aren't they gorgeous!
 Grandy with her baby girl.
 Snuggles in mummy's bed together.



I just had a wonderful day... it was relaxing, enjoyable and ... well, just awesome!!!

Happy New Year!!

Brooke

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

love a couple of hours alone with he nakey such a sweet p---y

Anonymous said...

love to watch him f-c-ing her

Anonymous said...

mollie has such a beautiful chubbypussy I love it nice and chubby it's so good to feel

Alec said...

I would love to stick my hand down Jasper’s bathing suit and feel his penis then take his shorts off and suck on his penis and jerk his penis off until I make him spurt his cum out then I would grab mollie and stick my finger inside her nice smooth little girl child pussy and spread her legs open and lick her pussy and taste her wet pussy then I would jerk Jasper off while I have my fingers in mollie’s pussy

Alec said...

I would love to stick my hand down Jasper’s bathing suit and feel his penis then take his shorts off and suck on his penis and jerk his penis off until I make him spurt his cum out then I would grab mollie and stick my finger inside her nice smooth little girl child pussy and spread her legs open and lick her pussy and taste her wet pussy then I would jerk Jasper off while I have my fingers in mollie’s pussy

Alec said...

I would love to stick my hand down Jasper’s bathing suit and feel his penis then take his shorts off and suck on his penis and jerk his penis off until I make him spurt his cum out then I would grab mollie and stick my finger inside her nice smooth little girl child pussy and spread her legs open and lick her pussy and taste her wet pussy then I would jerk Jasper off while I have my fingers in mollie’s pussy

Anonymous said...

love to suckhiscock, let her watch then her mouth, ass andpussy are mine mmmmmmmmm kiddysex

Anonymous said...

Mollie is a sweet girl. Love that she is nude and her cute soft vagina nicely visible

Anonymous said...

mee eens. ze heeft een leuke plasser. zou het piemeltje ook wel willen zien

Anonymous said...

Copy & Paste!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YEmBzLfWaPQ/TcMDJjRvzmI/AAAAAAAABOw/S3-uTeG4cI0/s1600/Ava+and+Macy+Playdate+April+008.JPG

Anonymous said...

let to see if i can get it in her pus sy if not her ass for sure

Anonymous said...

I'd love to feel her sweet little ass sliding up and down on my cock

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I really want to lay Molly on the slide and lick 😋 her tasty little pussy so bad.
I can't stop jerking off 🌭 💦💦💦 to her

Anonymous said...

i would rub mycock on it andcum after i ate her awhile, let her suck on mydick

Anonymous said...

her cuntis mine

Anonymous said...

I want to feel Molly's ht little pussy on my cick and Jaspers cock in my 👄

Anonymous said...

if you want pics or videos of naked kids contact me on telegram https://t.me/Andreas100000